Living It Out By Faith
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
Hebrews 11:1 NKJV
Faith is a big part of the Christian life! The Bible says that we are saved by grace through faith. (Ephesians 2:8-9) But oftentimes it can be challenging to understand just how it operates. In this new series “Living It Out By Faith” John will tackle challenging questions like:
– What is faith?
– Why is my faith not working?
– What is unbelief and where does it come from?
Some key points that will be covered and unpacked are:
– Faith can be seen with spiritual eyes
– Faith resides in the heart
– You have all of the faith you’ll ever need to overcome every situation in life
– What you focus on will grow inside you
– Faith is activated by your words
– You choose what you think on
– Where you are today is a result of what you did and said yesterday.
– Faith works by love
– Faith sees it’s deliverance
Be blessed and encouraged!